Monday, October 8, 2012

Day 20: 30 Day Disney Challenge

Day 20:  Favorite Sequel - "Toy Story 3"


"Now Woody, he's been my pal for as long as I can remember. He's brave, like a cowboy should be. And kind, and smart. But the thing that makes Woody special, is he'll never give up on you...ever. He'll be there for you, no matter what." - Andy 


Pixar knocked it out of the park with "Toy Story 3!" Kids and adults alike love this movie, and for good re

ason. The story was so well written and thought out, and it brought back our favorite characters from "Toy Story" and "Toy Story 2", as well as introducing us to some new friends. The thing that I believe "Toy Story 3" did best was getting to our deep emotions. I don't know many adults who didn't cry when they saw this movie. I know I certainly did!








HAVE A MAGICAL DISNEY DAY!


Candice

1 comment: