Friday, January 10, 2014

Disneyland Adventure - 2014

As my readers already know, I am a Disney World girl.  I live only eight hours away from Orlando, which makes Walt Disney World my "home park."

Well, this past week, I was able to venture to the other side of the country and visit Disneyland and Disney's California Adventure in Anaheim, California!

What a joy and a pleasure it was to visit Walt's "original" park.
   


This trip was just me and my husband, so we were able to cover some ground while in the parks.  We spent a day in Disneyland, one day in California Adventure and another day in Downtown Disney.

From rides, to shows, to food, to shopping...we truly experienced Disneyland!

Over the next few weeks, I will be blogging about those experiences in Disneyland.  I hope you enjoy as I share the MAGIC!


You can read about the Disneyland food we experienced here!

Check out Haunted Mansion Holiday here.

You can find out all about our Disney's California Adventure food picks here!

Check out our food choices in Downtown Disney here!



HAVE A MAGICAL DISNEY DAY!
Candice

No comments:

Post a Comment