Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Finding Nemo 3D

Last night my awesome four year old and I went on a "date" to see "Finding Nemo 3D".


I knew we would have a fun time and make some wonderful memories, but I wasn't sure if it was going to be worth the money to see a movie that I had seen a hundred times re-released in 3D.  I mean "Finding Nemo" is already the most beautiful movie made by Pixar in my opinion.  How much better could it really be?


Here is my answer...it was amazing!  There were several moments during the movie that I literally teared up due to the beauty and the intricacy of the details.  There were also many times that I found myself in wonder at just how real it all looked.  And there were even more moments where I was in sheer delight over seeing my son's face as he was submerged into the incredible world of "Finding Nemo."


It was definitely worth it!

HAVE A MAGICAL DISNEY DAY!
Candice

No comments:

Post a Comment