Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Day 10: 30 Day Disney Challenge

Day 10: Favorite Song - "Part of Your World" (The Little Mermaid)


"Wandering free, wish I could be, part of that world." - Ariel (The Little Mermaid)

It is really difficult for me to pick a "favorite" Disney song. I'm constantly putting on little Disney concerts in my kitchen for my kiddos! So it is very hard for me to just pick one. I chose, "Part of Your World" because I would say that this is my favorite Disney song to sing. It is right in my range, and always sounds good. "The Little Mermaid" has several songs that I consider to be my favorites, so it just makes sense to choose a song from this movie.

My favorites from "The Little Mermaid" include:  

"Part of Your World"

"Under the Sea"

"Kiss the Girl"



What is your favorite Disney song?


HAVE A MAGICAL DISNEY DAY!
Candice

No comments:

Post a Comment